Drama Review: I Have Three Boyfriends

 

I Have Three Boyfriends kdrama- 10 episodes 

The story starts with Ra Hee going on a date after another with her three boyfriends. She's frantically trying not to get caught. The drama will unravel how she got herself into this dilemma. 

This is the first reverse harem I've seen about cheating female main character. Certainly, this is bound to happen in reverse harem. BTW, My favorite boyfriend is the domineering director.  It was not believable at first but it got me hooked. The story is milking the coincidences to the hilt.  The ending is unexpected and here all along I was under the impression that it's going to be open-ended. Sorry, to keep this review short as it's a short drama with 15 minutes runtime per episode. 

This is the last of my backlog reviews from a couple of years ago. And what are the odds it would fit perfectly in the  Stages of Reverse Harem. It is meant to be.  

Love Reverse Harem Garden? Follow on: Youtube  |  Facebook  | Twitter  | Instagram 

If you enjoyed this post please consider buying KofiShares and whitelisting the site are also appreciated. :)


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Iklan In-Feed (homepage)

" target="_blank">Responsive Advertisement