Freshest News: Stand My Heroes OVA, I Love Yoo webtoons returns and Pretty Boy Detective Club new visual


Stand My Heroes: Piece of Truth gets a new original video anime. It will feature characters who did not appear in the anime. Source: ANN


The new season of I Love Yoo started last May 6. Read on Webtoon  Synopsis: Dogged by pain and misfortune from the very beginning, Shin-Ae decides she wants nothing to do with people nor anything to do with romance. Although content with her unsocial, boring, loveless existence, her lifestyle is challenged after she ruins an unsuspecting strangers' clothes. 

(I have not read this yet but I see many tagging this as reverse harem. To be read soon! --ayreesa)


Check out the third key visual from Pretty Boy Detective Club. Source: Official Twitter (not a reverse harem, see Levels of Reverse Harem

Purchase titles/ related to the titles mentioned: (as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases):

Stand My Heroes: Piece of Truth - The Complete Series [Blu-ray] https://amzn.to/33v18mE
Pretty Boy Detective Club: The Dark Star that Shines for You Alone by Vertical https://amzn.to/3uAXmnB
Pretty Boy Detective Club (manga), volume 1 https://amzn.to/3uyOte1

Love Reverse Harem Garden? Follow on: Youtube  |  Facebook  | Twitter  | Instagram 

If you enjoyed this post please consider buying KofiShares and whitelisting the site are also appreciated. :)







Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Iklan In-Feed (homepage)

" target="_blank">Responsive Advertisement