Summer Reverse Harem video version and Freshest News: A3! Autumn visual



I would like to apologize in advance for my voiceover. I am also grateful for reaching 100  subscribers. Yay! Please follow me my channel. Help me reach my next goal of 200 subscribers! I will also add this to Summer Reverse Harem 2020 post.


Check out the key visual of A3! Autumn Troupe from A3! Season Autumn & Winter anime which premiere in October. Source: ANN (Not a confirmed reverse harem, also see Levels of Reverse Harem)

Love Reverse Harem Garden? Follow on: Youtube  |  Facebook  | Twitter  | Instagram 

You can support through Paypal  or please whitelist!   

Purchase titles/ related to the titles mentioned:
Kiss Him, Not Me 1 manga https://amzn.to/3e6e19Q
Kiss Him, Not Me: The Complete Series [Blu-ray] anime https://amzn.to/2LNx1h4

(I may earn a small commission if anyone will purchase through this)

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Iklan In-Feed (homepage)

" target="_blank">Responsive Advertisement